Foster Youth Success Initiative Program
3 required counseling appointments
- 1st during the beginning of the semester term
- 2nd Academic Progress Report (APR)
- 3rd appointment can be scheduled mid-semester and must be completed before the end of the semester term.
Academic Counseling Appointments completed between
August 1 – December 20, 2019 will count for Fall 2019.
- You only have to meet with your Student Services Specialist/Foster Youth Liaison,
Dolores Cornejo or Mayra Perez once during the semester term.
Specialist Appointments completed between
September 4 – December 13, 2019 will count for Fall 2019.
- New students are required to complete 3 hours of tutoring for the semester by December 13, 2019
- Continuing students have the option to complete 1 workshop or complete 3 hours of tutoring by December 13, 2019