Foster Youth Success Initiative Program
3 required counseling appointments
- 1st Academic Counseling Appointment must be completed within the first 8 weeks of the semester (August 2- October 11, 2021)
- 2nd Academic Progress Report (APR) 10/19/2021-10/29/2021 @ 11:59 pm (The APR instructions will be emailed to all students via Canvas email on 3/1/2021)
- If you are an FYSI student that is also in the EOPS Program – Please submit your APR on the EOPS Canvas Page
- If you are an FYSI student that is not enrolled in EOPS – APR must be submitted on the CARE/FYSI Canvas Page
- 3rd Academic Counseling Appointment must be completed by December 17, 2021 (October 12- December 17, 2021)
FYSI Academic Counselors are Dr. Arnette Edwards and Veronica Rios.
- You are required to schedule one Coordinator/Specialist Appointment with Dolores Cornejo during the semester and no later than December 17, 2021
- Please note that appointments with Dolores will not count for Academic Counseling Appointments.
- New students are required to complete 3 hours of tutoring for the semester by December 11, 2021
- Continuing students have the option to complete 1 workshop or complete 3 hours of tutoring by December 11, 2021
For any questions about your Workshop or Tutoring hours please send an email to
Alejandra Alvarado at AAlvarado@fullcoll.edu and Dolores Cornejo at DCornejo@fullcoll.edu