Foster Youth Success Initiative
- Chris Lamm & Toni DuBois Memorial Food Bank
- Financial Aid
- Fullerton College Health Services
- Fullerton College Foundation Office
- Disability Support Services
- TAP, Puente, Service Learning, CARE bank,
- CASA– Court Appointed Special Advocated CASA) of Orange County is a non-profit organization that trains community volunteers to serve as powerful mentors and advocates for current foster youth. CASA workers also help foster youth who are aging out of foster care with the transition to college.
- United Friends of the Children (UFOC)– United Friends of the Children empowers current and former foster youth on their journey to self-sufficiency through service-enriched education and housing programs, advocacy, and consistent relationships with a community of people who care.
- Orangewood Children’s Foundation– The Orangewood Children’s Foundation provides financial assistance and educational support to current and former orange county foster youth up to 25th birthday. For more information on all the service please visit the website.
- THP+ Transitional Housing– The THP+ Foster Care is a licensed placement for youth, ages 18-21 who are participating in extended foster care services (AB12). THP+ providers are certified by county departments of social services and licensed as Transitional Housing Placement
- OC United – OC United is just that – Orange County, united. We’re all the people who have ever thought, “I wish I could do something.” We’re a collection of citizens, non-profits and churches that believe we can accomplish more working together than apart. We are based in Christian faith but welcome anyone with a pulse. We believe that our community is full of faces and personalities that need love and attention. We believe that you are a part of our community. You make us who we are by taking action.
- State of California Obudsman Office 1-877-846-1602 **
- Los Angeles County – ILP Coordinator List
- Orange County– Please call (714) 704-8000 and ask for the TPSP Officer-of-the-day.
- Riverside County– For additional information please call ILP at 800-303-0001
- San Bernardino County
- San Bernardino
Irma Romero: (909) 386-1394
Stacey Bryant: (760) 843-2774
- Rancho Cucamonga
Sandra Hernandez: (909) 945-3931
- San Bernardino
**If you are not certain which county your “ward of court” letter should come from please contact State of CA Obubsman Office and request a copy of the Ward of the Court Letter.
- CA Dept of Social Services for Foster Youth -This is a website created for the youth to have a voice and share their complaints. This site also provides answer to many questions that youth rights.
- Social Services Office – click to find the nearest location to you or Fullerton College to re-apply or apply for medical and dental through Medi-cal, Cal Fresh and CalWORKs.
- Fullerton College Food Bank – The Chris Lamm & Toni DuBois-Walker Memorial Food Bank was established by Faculty, Managers, Staff, Students, Retirees & Volunteers to address the growing number of Fullerton College students, struggling to find nutritional food & resources to meet their needs.
- FC CalFresh Application Assistance – Meet with a CalFresh Application Assitors at the Fullerton College Food Bank. You can book an appointment online and once you’ve selected Fullerton College as the location, date and time you will be instructed what docuements that you will need to bring with you to the appointment. Please make sure to also request a verification letter that you are a student partcipating in the EOPS/CARE/CalWORKs or FYSI Progam.